Dido--White Flag (MV) Life for Rent was always going to be a tough prospect for Dido--how to follow up the multi-million selling No Angel? On initial inspection, it sounds like she's decided to stick to the safe option--if it ain't broke, don't fi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

你喜欢运动吗? Do you like sports? 你最喜欢什么运动? What's your favorite sport? 你每天都运动吗? Do you go in for sports everyday? 多运动些。 Get more exercise. 我周末去健身。 I go to keep fit at weekend. 我喜欢

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

今晚有什么活动吗? What's on tonight? 我们去酒吧喝酒吧。 Let's go to the pub. 下班后去喝一杯,怎样? Would you like to have a drink after work? 我不喝酒。 I don't drink. 我不胜酒量。 I get drunk easily. 他滴酒

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我们打人盯人防守。 We play man-to-man defense. 他们状态很好。 They are in good form. 他不在状态。 He is out of form. 他的表现时好时坏。 His performance is mixed. 他服用兴奋剂。 He is on drugs. 他运球娴熟。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

7 音乐 你喜欢音乐吗? Do you like music? 你喜欢什么音乐? What kind of music do you like? 你不喜欢古典乐吗? Don't you like classical music? 这首歌谁作的曲? Who composed the music of this song? 谁演唱这首歌的?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

卡拉OK很流行。 Karaoke is very popular. 你经常去卡拉OK吗? Do you often go the Karaoke. 你唱得很好。 You sing well. 你的嗓音真好。 You have a beautiful singing voice. 他很会唱歌。 He is good at singing. 再唱一首 U

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你喜欢看电视吗? Do you enjoy watching TV? 我经常看电视消遣。 I often kill time by watching TV. 你通常看什么电视节目? What television shows do you usually watch? 你最喜欢什么电视节目? What's your favorite TV p

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

一场网球赛有几局? How many games are there in the tennis set? 辛吉斯是个网球高手。 Hingis is a top-notch tennis player. 他很有体育道德。 He has good sportsmanship. 他的发球相当棒。 His serve is fantastic. 他在这场

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

13 Liberal and Conservative News GLOSSARY rag a poor-quality, unimportant newspaper * Hennah writes for the local rag, but she dreams of becoming a reporter for anational newspaper. news coverage the stories and events that are discussed in a newspap

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

12 Ordering Soups and Salads GLOSSARY soup a hot food eaten with a large spoon that has a lot of liquid, usually withsmall pieces of meat, vegetables, and rice or other grains * Halbert likes to eat tomato soup and a sandwich for lunch. salad a type

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Watching Special Effects Chrissy: Wow, that movie was amazing, but I cant believe that they blew up the Eiffel Tower. I bet the French are really pissed. Jack: Youre kidding, right? They didnt really blow up the Eiffel Tower. They used special effect

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Jack Johnson--Sitting Waiting Wishing (MV) For a man who gets his biggest kicks surfing the waves and strumming his guitar on a lonely beach in native Hawaii, singer-songwriter Jack Johnson has carved out quite a remarkable career on the mainland. H

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest (Movie) Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Stellan Sarsgard and director Gore Verbinski all return in this sequel to the 2003 hit film. This time, Captain Jack Sparrow (Depp) learns that he is doomed to suff

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

The Da Vinci Code (Movie) The murder of the Louvre's chief curator puts his granddaughter, cryptographer Sophie Neveu (Audrey Tautou), and symbols expert Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) on the trail of an ancient, mysterious society founded during the ti

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

Mission: Impossible III (Movie) Recently retired, Agent Ethan Hunt lives a slower-paced life training new IMF agents. With this change, new opportunities enter his life, including a possible marriage to his girlfriend Julia. However, when a new conf

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

78.消遣娱乐 常用应急场景 范例一:Learn to play Majiang M: Have you ever played Majiang? W: Not really, but I know it is very popular a traditional Chinese gambling game. M: Yes, some friends play it all day, all night, and sometimes a whole weekend.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

05 Eating a Home-Cooked Meal GLOSSARY to live abroad to live overseas; to live in another country, often as a student fora certain period of time * Living abroad was the best part of my college experience. home-cooked meal food prepared and eaten at

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

04 Watching Political Commentary Shows GLOSSARY political commentary offering ones opinion about political issues, the people who work in the government, and their decisions * During the fall of 2008, all the political commentary shows were talking a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Backstreet Boys is back! (MTV)Like a lot of smart popsters on the rebound, the reunited fab five broach their return by borrowing from the current hit makers. Even after a four-year hiatus, the flecks of new influence won't matter a bit to the fans.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

The Super American Male Idol--Clay Aiken (MTV) No one will lament the passing of the boy band phenomenon; now the American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken has released his first album. He's picked up right where 'N Sync and the Backstreet Boys left off, n

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006